Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm sure this is boring, but I'm happy that I have stuff to say again.

All right, now that I'm not just killing time I'm going to say some more mildly interesting things. First, I'm much happier with life in general now that I'm busy again. Sitting around with nothing to do is never good for the whole mood deal, and certain circumstances have made it more difficult to be at home a lot, so being away, busy, and studying is helping a great deal. Oh, and the addition of more physical activity is definitely a plus. I'm sitting on the couch wishing for a nap right now. I haven't had time for a nap all week, but hopefully once I get more into the swing of things I'll have time for naps on Mondays and Wednesdays at least. Ah sleep, that tempestuous joy for which one can never have enough time.
Okay, this is now a few hours later than when I wrote that first paragraph. My ballet teacher thinks I'm a titan. She found out today that I'm taking two Phys. Ed. classes in addition to my four ballet classes a week, and apparently thought that was pretty intense. I'm just stoked that I'm going to be in good shape in more than one discipline. I must do laundry now. Really, of all the household chores, I hate laundry the most. It's annoying, time consuming, and unfairly necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment