Wednesday, January 6, 2010

News!

Good day my faithful readers! So I wrote about a paragraph of this blog, then accidentally smashed my keyboard with my fists, deleting most of it, so I suppose this will be a wildly different entry than I originally intended. I don't mind, really, I'm just sitting in the library, waiting for my class, and need something to do as it's too early in the term for homework yet. Ah yes, this is the first week of winter term for me, and I must say I'm enormously happy to be busy once again. So I'm going to give you a run-down of my week so far, even though it would be more logical to wait until the end of the week, but right now is when I have time and the desire to blog. Monday could have been better. Let's just say that I got lost and then stranded, and then a bunch of little annoying things happened to add insult to injury. Tuesday was much better, even though I have a ridiculously large amount of commuting. I don't mind, really. Driving helps clear my head when I'm overwhelmed or agitated. Ah, speaking of my week so far, my reporting class (for which I'm waiting) is quite interesting. As far as I can tell so far, most of the people here want to be Lois Lane. There are some exceptions, obviously, but those people stood out to me. Rockclimbing (on Monday) was quite good as well, but it forced me to discover how little strength I have in my upper body. Excellent though, because I needed to know what my weaknesses are. Tuesday I had a yoga/pilates/core class. We didn't actually do anything though. Apparently this teacher likes to spend the first class of term talking about her credentials and what the class is going to be about. That suited me just fine as I was really sore from climbing and ballet the day before. I then had acting class, which was pretty non-thrilling, and math class, which was also non-thrilling, but went quite well anyway. I feel totally uninspired, but that's okay because I'm just killing time. Ah, my teacher approaches, time to wrap up this wonderfully boring blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment