Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Horrible. Incredible.

I realized two things about myself as I was driving to school today (or yesterday, I can't remember which, or maybe it was a dream,) but I now cannot remember what they are. I think they had something to do with memory. My ability to remember things shocks me sometimes, and my tendency to forget surprises me even more. For example, I can remember almost word for word every single scene and monologue I have performed for my acting classes this year, and yet I cannot remember when I had a brilliant blog idea nor what the idea was. My brain astounds me at times like this. I know I had the thought, I even know what section of road I was on at the time I thought, "Oh that's a good idea, I should blog about that," but I cannot remember what the idea was. I don't suppose it matters, really, because here I am blogging anyway. Typing my useless thoughts to the interwebsphere. I just made that word up, by the way. It's catchy, maybe if I'm awesome enough it'll take off.

Anyway, it's dead week. I've been working on several projects, not least of which is web work for the student newspaper. Yep, I've been upgraded from bottom-of-the-totem-pole reporter to slightly-higher-on-the-totem-pole internet person. I'm not quite sure what my job title and whatnot is yet, but I'm real stoked anyway. I've also been doing a lot of work for the music school. Real excited about that as well. Some things are taking off that need to and other things are falling into place. Almost spring break. Hanging in there. I recommend you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment